A trainer, mentor to extend academic support & capable of framing the syllabus, daily lesson plan along with the set of teachers and provide direction in incorporating innovative, student centered pedagogy. Experience in implementing Multiple Intelligence, Activity based teaching and techniques recent in developments/trends into the school's educational program. Must monitor the curriculum delivery and conduct periodic auditing.
Master / Bachelors degree with B.Ed, minimum 5-10 years teaching experience with the above description and min 2 yrs of experience as a coordinator in reputed Matric/ CBSE schools. Basic knowledge in operating computers is mandatory.
Up to Rs.25,000/ MonthGuidelines to Apply
Facilitators who transact the curriculum with belief in qualitative and child-centered pedagogy. Works as a team for consistent development in children academically and holistically by understanding the ideology of the heads and management. Must have the eagerness to grow and learn every day to understand and implement appropriate developmental practices.
Master / Bachelors degree with B.Ed. Minimum 5 years in innovative, activity driven teaching in reputed Matric/ CBSE schools. Knowledge in operating computers, smart class, activity based teaching and multiple intelligence pedagogy is a must. Fluency in English is mandatory.
Up to Rs.20,000/ MonthGuidelines to Apply
Montessori trained teachers with passion to teach toddlers and have the keen interest & enthusiasm to develop a visually rich environment & activity based curriculum, which brings life in the classes with Art, Craft, Puppetry and Drama.
Bachelor's degree with Montessori trained and with minimum experience of 5 yrs. Excellent communication, creativity and fluency in English are necessary.
Up to Rs.15,000/ MonthGuidelines to Apply
The Teacher will be responsible for developing in each child an interest in art and the ability for creative expression in visual terms, using skills, techniques of artistic expression and aesthetic understanding.
Bachelors degree in Art and minimum 5 years experience.
Up to Rs. 15,000/ MonthGuidelines to Apply
A mentor who can identify, nurture the talents of children in sports. Cultivate student awareness, ownership of personal performance and encourage teamwork as to set collective and personal goals. Should be able to motivate the children to be well disciplined.
Bachelors degree with B.P.Ed. Minimum 5 years experience in reputed Matric / CBSE schools. Proven record of developing students in the field of sports.
NOT A CONSTRAINT FOR DESERVING CANDIDATEGuidelines to Apply
1. The resume should be sent to the Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The subject line of the email should have the post applied along with the level and subject indented.
3. Have your resume, including a recent photograph in MS-Word or PDF format.
4. At the end of your resume continue to write a description about your personality and achievements related to your career.
5. Your Email id and Mobile phone number you enter has to be current and correct as these will be important modes of communication during the recruitment process.
6. For Head of Academic or Academic Coordinator, the resume filename should be combination of your initial, the first letter of your name, and the suffix should be ( _HA) for Head of Academics and ( _AC) for academic coordinator. Eg. For a candidate R. Gayatri for the post of Academic Coordinator, the resume name will be RG_AC.doc or RG_AC.pdf.
7. For Teachers, the resume filename should be combination of your initial, the first letter of your name, then the preferred level code (Kindergarten-KG, Primary- PRI, Middle- MID, Secondary-SEC and Higher secondary-HS) and the first three letter of the subject expertise as the below example. Eg. For a Science candidate P.Meenakshi applying for Middle school, the resume name will be PM_MID_SCI.doc or PM_MID_SCI.pdf.
8. For PET & ART, the resume filename should be combination of your initial, the first letter of your name, then ( _PET) or ( _ART). Eg For a candidate L. Seenu, the resume name will be LS_PET.doc or LS_PET.pdf
Mary Ann provides quality education inan innovative and positive learning environment which fosters the academic social , spiritual and moral development of each student. Mary Ann is committed in developing the character and individual personality which are inherent in him / her through a sound education.
Copyright © 2015 - 2019 Mary Ann Matriculation Higher Secondary School . All Rights Reserved .
Developed By SAK Website Design